Thursday, December 30, 2010

15 Days of Thanks - Day 16

1. Christmas Eve - It was one of the best days I have had in a real long time. I didn't feel crappy. Mike and I hung out all day, everything went great!


2. Presents - Mike and I exchanged gifts on Christmas Eve. He got me the best ring ever ever! And shirts and surprise stuff and the greatest purse! He is really good at this gift giving thing.


3. Christmas Day - Being with family was a little rushed, but a great time. We gave gifts and ate and hung out. I really am blessed.


4. Watching everyone's excitement when they actually liked the stuff they opened.


5. Happy times - This was the first Christmas since my dad passed away that I wasn't balling the whole time. I miss him so much, but felt like he was here with us!

No comments: