So, it's been a while. I don't feel like writing a whole blog, but I made a deal with my friend Lana to do a "30 days of thanks" list. She always comes up with cool challenges for herself and I liked this one.
It was a pretty good couple months, followed by a crappy start to the winter. I have been in a mood and feel like I've had a hard time looking at the bright side of things. So the deal is, I will write 5 things, daily, that I am thankful for or happy about in life right now.
1. My family - My mom and Josh, I have no idea how they do it, but they deal with me on a daily basis, better than anyone. My mom is the greatest and I owe her so much and I don't know what I'd do without Josh.
2. Michael - He is wonderful and sometimes understands me more than I understand myself. He puts a smile on my face and makes me feel much better about life. He has helped restore a lot of my faith in love.
3. My friends - It's been a rough week or two and I finally had the chance to catch up with them. I have been missing Melissa and Melissa so much these days. I miss a bunch of friends right now. I hoping I'll have off some during the holidays, so I can see everyone. Plus both of them will be home for Christmas/New Years. So crazy!
4. My boots - I don't like winter too much, but getting to wear my boots every day makes me so happy. I know that might sound corny, but I do have some great boots!! I love it.
5. Photographs - I have been reminiscing a lot lately. Looking at photos of my dad, friends that don't live here, current photos, etc. I absolutely love photography, I love capturing a memory or a moment that I will be able to remember later (chances are with my brain, the photo will come in handy). I miss doing photography and decided to start taking more photos, like I used to.