Monday, December 20, 2010

18Days of Thanks - Day 13.

1. Melissa F. - Seriously have no idea what I'd do without her. Such a great best friend. I miss her soooo much.


2. Sb - Got the chance to talk today. I miss her. It's nice to know after all the years and all the crap we go through that some friendships can really stand the tide. Solid friend.


3. Good friends - Feel very lucky to know that even when I feel horribly alone I have a good group of friends that I can count on, that know me better than most people and will always be there for me.


4. My mom - I know I put her on here a lot, but she should be on this list every single day. God bless this woman.


5. Josh - Definitely has been there for a me a lot lately. Really lucky to have him as a brother and best friend.

No comments: